PiratesFile will cooperate with the law. If you suspect a file on our site is infringing upon your copyright, you have the ability to bring it to our attention. We comply with the DMCA.
PiratesFile.com is connected with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our arrangement to react to any encroachment notification and take fitting activities under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other pertinent protected innovation laws.
Since freedom of speech is allowed in this industry, we do not act in any kind of copyright infringement.
If in case there is an infringing content you believe it must be removed then contact us to remove it immediately. We won’t even ask you for verification details.
PiratesFile is a cracked software file sharing website with activation keys for educational purposes only. We also do not store any copyright protected files on our websites/servers, and any linked content is stored only on third-party websites.
We provide large numbers of Software (with Crack, Torrent, Pre-installed and Activations Keys) Daily on our site. So if you notice anything illegal. You should report us. We’ll take action against user and will Remove his/her file.
We want to make sure our site is in compliance with copyright rules. So if you notice any copyright infringement then do report us. We take your abuses seriously. Or, if in case there is an infringing content you believe it must be removed then contact us to remove it immediately. We won’t even ask you for verification details.
PiratesFile Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
PiratesFile.com” is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on MacDownload.org or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term. Under which the material appears in MacDownload.org search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury. That the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Contact us here and state the name of the post published on our site.